Re: LilyPond 2.23.82

From: Galen Hazelwood
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.82
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:50:23 -0800

A minimized example will take some time. In the meantime, I'm attaching output from both 2.22 and 2.23.82, showing the difference. If this isn't useful, hold on, and I'll produce a minimized example when I'm free.

https://github.com/galenhz/ornstein-piano-concerto

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:36 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 30/11/2022 à 19:33, Galen Hazelwood a écrit :
> Moved from 2.22.2 straight to this release. Everything seems to be
> fine, except that the final lines of both the 2-piano and full score
> of my project don't extend to the right edge of the page like they
> used to. It looks like "ragged-last" was changed to true by default,
> and setting it back to false doesn't change the behavior. Was this
> intentional?

There has been no change of the general default. Could you please send a
file (preferably but not necessarily minimized) that exhibits the
behavior change you are seeing? Thanks in advance.

Best,
Jean