Re: LilyPond 2.23.82

From: Galen Hazelwood
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.82
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:12:33 -0800

And while I'm at it, thanks a lot for the work everyone's put into this new version. Several of these new features are going to be very useful.

--Galen

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 3:01 PM Galen Hazelwood <galenhz@gmail.com> wrote:
You're quite right. Thanks! I thought that was strange.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 2:15 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 30/11/2022 à 23:13, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :
> The latter has length 0, the former has length 1/16. However, you
> didn't have this hack in the dynamics variables, so now your dynamics
> are all desynchronized. You need to remove an "s16" in both parts.

One more thing: you may find this useful:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-11/msg00276.html