Re: Unicode accidentals vs. Markup accidentals,Re: Unicode accidentals v

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Unicode accidentals vs. Markup accidentals,Re: Unicode accidentals vs. Markup accidentals
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 10:57:02 -0500

Hi all,

> In any case, please submit this to the LSR!

I was *just* going to look at this to see if it could be improved viz-a-viz
Jean’s suggestion that callbacks using after-line-breaking are often better
done with grob-transformer. [Yes, I know this is *before*-line-breaking…] If
so, that should happen before LSR submission, I would think!

Maybe Someone™ can just tell me if it’s worth investigating or not…?

Thanks
Kieren.