lmc-dev

[lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files

From: lmc-dev
Subject: [lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:30:58 +0200

Hi, -

my FreeBSD installation of Moviefly (see "MovieFly on FreeBSD (long)") is unable to open amc files, even those create with Moviefly.

I am able to create new files and save them using Moviefly. AMC is even able to open the Moviefly files flawlessly.

The messages on the console read:
[LMCMain] DEBUG: Autoprobing file format
[LMCMain] ERROR: Cannot read file format: /usr/home/martin/test.amc

Any idea how I could trace this down?

Greetings,
Martin