lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:31:32 +0200

Hi Uwe, -

[...]

Running 'file' yields "data" in all cases, except for blank ones
(created by Moviefly) which are identified as "ASCII text, with no line
terminators".

You've lost me here. What do you mean by "running 'file'"?

I meant the program file(1).

Is there anything I can add to the relevant sections of the source code,
to debug this more thoroughly?

Could you mail or upload a sample, empty, not-working .amc file for me?

Ok, I attached two files, one with a test entry and an emtpy one.

However, I think that you will be able to open those files. Because AMC can open the files created by my Moviefly installation - which Moviefly itself cannot open...

Sadly, from tonight on I will be out of town until next Monday. I am quite eager to get Moviefly running correctly :-)

Cheers,
Martin