lout-users

Re: Lout on QNX - newbie

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Lout on QNX - newbie
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:09:18 +0400

On Fri, Aug 21, 1998 at 03:18:27PM -0400, Chris Herborth wrote:

> At the start of my document, I've got:
>
> @SysInclude { doc }
> @Document

> lout file "00-test1.lout":
>     1,20 fatal error: missing @Break symbol or option
>
> Well, line 1 is the @SysInclude, how the heck could that fail on me?
>
> Any clues?

Check that there's no spurious characters after the closing brace -
Lout will treat them as text and so it will complain that it doesn't
know enough parameters to format this text.

My bet is that you have a character that looks like whitespace but is
not space or tab after the closing brace (most probably \r).

Hope it helps.

SY, Uwe