lout-users

Re: more than 26 columns in a table

From: Harry Henry Gebel
Subject: Re: more than 26 columns in a table
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:40:19 -0400

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 09:52:23AM +0300, Mikko Huhtala wrote:
> Is it possible to get more than 26 (A-Z) columns in a table? I would
> need about 31. The user manual says that the aformat option of @Tbl can
> only take capital letters from A to Z as the cell names.

I have only just started looking at lout, but I think the user's guide
said that table cells can contain any object, including other tables,
so maybe you could achieve this by creating a two cell table, filling
one with a fifteen column table and the other with a sixteen column
table?

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware