lout-users

LOUT and XML

From: Dick Kampman
Subject: LOUT and XML
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:06:34 +0400 (MSD)

Thanks for all your comments.

Text (content) is in the centre of my interest. Overmore I am interested in
programming/description systems, which can transform texts in web- or
paperform.

Since there exists so much different ways for textprocessing, which each have
their own strong and weak points, I am overmore interested in
interchangeability of the existing systems. It should even be better, if we
could AND or PIPE different textprocessing systems to eacht other.

Some of you see XML as a kind of horror, which I do not understand. Schema
is, as far as I can see, also an attempt to a kind of programming language.

The tools, which I need are, obviously, not yet available, and for the time
being I will have to do it with LOUT.

Please remove me from de mailinglist.

Dick Kampman
address@hidden