lout-users

Re: Links in postscript

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Re: Links in postscript
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:59:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Jeff Kingston wrote:

> Does anyone want to comment on the issue raised below?  I agree with
> Dave that the black rectangles you get in 3.24 are unsightly, so
> I have modified Lout to implement what his sed command does.  However
> Dave speaks as though one would want this to be optional, which I
> haven't done because I don't see why.
>
> Also if anyone can tell me what the first two numbers in [0 0 0]

In Postscript [0 0 0]  is an array, containing three 0's.
I think it will be the same in pdf.

I'm learning PostScript right now. I think pdf is
similar to it.
Send me a complete example (maybe per private mail,
if it is too large for the list) and tell me, in
which line I have too look for that stuff.

It looks like: the commands are using the [ 0 0 0 ]
array. And if you don't show us the definition
of the commands, we can't know what is meant here.

I don't know, if the commands are pdf-internal; maybe
they are defined in the document.
If they are pdf-internal, it should be possible to locate
it in the pdf-reference manual.
If the commands are defined in the document, then
it should be possible to explore the document and find
the definition.

I n both cases it is easier with a complete example.

Ciao,
   Oliver