lout-users

Re: Links in postscript

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: Links in postscript
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:55:08 +0200

Albert Kinderman <address@hidden> writes:

> On the other side of the issue, I sometimes want to add pdfmarks to my
> postscript output, for example to put a live url in a ps document for my
> web site.  I do this by editing my lout output by hand.  Would you
> consider adding some pdfmark capability to lout to generate the correct
> pdf/ps code directly?  If the capability is already there, I don't know
> how to find it.

Cf. my postings from 28 Mar 1998 ff. ;-)

I've put a modified report setup and an example document at
<http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/type/>.  It's all quick and dirty, but it
shows how to do it.

Personally, I think most of this stuff is better done in the setup
files, and not in the Lout kernel, except maybe for hierarchical
bookmarks, which doesn't seem to be doable in the Lout language.

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>