lout-users

Re: lout-teq-Bug?

From: Volker Renneberg
Subject: Re: lout-teq-Bug?
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:25:55 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

> When does this problem occur?  Is there a special lout-document,
> which is available (which produces problems)?  And which
> lout-version is it?

lout version 3.24, teq-version 2.5, linux 2.4.16, glibc 2.2.4-19
(redhat-rpm-package)

> If I have some free time, I can look inside of the code.

See below for the code. As Wolfram already stated it happens with the
teq module. In my code there are more ways to get rid of the seg
fault. The problems occurs at @Eq{vdash tilde}
- exchange teq by eq
- or remove @Eq{vdash tilde} from the @Section and put it into the main
@Chapter
- or comment out "def @tagitem ..."
- or comment out "extend @Eq ..."
- and maybe more ;)

And: if one comments out "def @tagitem..." and compiles the document
successfully the commented region can be uncommented again - and lout
still does not fail, although the document is the harmful one
again.. But deleting xxx.li will lead to a seg fault again....

ciao
Volker

@Include{tbl}
@Include{teq}