lout-users

Re: lout-teq-Bug?

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Re: lout-teq-Bug?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:52:30 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Volker Renneberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > When does this problem occur?  Is there a special lout-document,
> > which is available (which produces problems)?  And which
> > lout-version is it?
>
> lout version 3.24, teq-version 2.5, linux 2.4.16, glibc 2.2.4-19
> (redhat-rpm-package)

I use lout 3.24, but there is no teq-module available.
Is this an additional module?
I'm using lout under Linux, and has installed it via
tar.gz-file.

Lout suspends work with an error-message and without any
problems like coredumps or so.
So you may have a problem because of installing
binaries on your system (non-matching shared libs)?

BTW: Why do I not have a teq-module?

What happens on my system:
######################
address@hidden:/home/oliver $
lout file "teq" (from "teq-bug.lout" line 68):
     1,0: cannot open file teq
lout file "/usr/local/lout/lout.lib/include/bsf" (from "book" line 18, from
"teq-bug.lout" line 69):
    33,5: fatal error: exiting now
address@hidden:/home/oliver $

Ciao,