lout-users

Re: sugestion for Lout - token stack

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: sugestion for Lout - token stack
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:44:31 +1100

I think that Lout has certain limitations which have been there for a
long time, and which at this late stage it would be better to leave
alone.  I always cringe when I discover that the latest version of
C, or FORTRAN, or Ada95, or whatever, has had features retrofitted to it.

My long term solution to all these problems is to resign my job, which
I will be doing in August (yes, I've handed in my resignation letter),
and to spend three years at least producing an entirely new document
formatting system.  Among other things, it will have sequence literals
that will have the same effect as what Basile is asking for.

Jeff Kingston