lout-users

Re: sugestion for Lout - token stack

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: Re: sugestion for Lout - token stack
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:23:50 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Jeff Kingston wrote:

>My long term solution to all these problems is to resign my job, which
>I will be doing in August (yes, I've handed in my resignation letter),
>and to spend three years at least producing an entirely new document
>formatting system.

Excuse me, does that mean the end of lout, or will there be a sort of
compatibility?  (E.g. similiar syntax or symbols & requests.) Your
*entirely new* make me doubt.

erich

ps.

Hope your decisions are right for you and you're leaving your job
freely and with chances for something suitable.  Good luck!