lout-users

character mapping to pdf

From: JamesClementsIII
Subject: character mapping to pdf
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:46:44 -0500

When I view a pdf version of my document in Acrobat, lists with bullets turn
into characters from the extended character set.  Some of the letter
combinations like "fi" also get remapped.  I'm using Ghostscript to convert
lout ps to pdf.  Is there some setting I need to change?

Jim

http://webmail.netscape.com/