lout-users

RE: Is there a way to force the table of contents to an even page? (UNCL

From: James, Edward Mr DTSW/TCS
Subject: RE: Is there a way to force the table of contents to an even page? (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:51:16 -0400

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Jeff,

I am using the Book document type, with page i being the title page,
that I don't need.

I was refering to the actual desired information as the "data" pages.

I want to force the table of contents to be on an ODD page, (right,
recto), as you said.

Lout is putting it out on a left page if that is what is next. My book
is pages 1 - 9, so the table of contents prints on page 10 and 11,
rather than 11 and 12.

The customer wants the TOC as pages 1 and 2.  I can move the TOC to i
and ii and change the "data" page numbers to start with 3, but the TOC
is a left/right format instead of right/left.

Is this any clearer?

Thank you,

Ed James