lout-users

Re: Compiling lout 3.38 on Windows with mingw+msys

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Compiling lout 3.38 on Windows with mingw+msys
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:48:27 +1100

> It will Jeff's call, of course, but what do you think about this?

I'm happy to go this far to make life easier on Windows.  It's
just one easy-to-understand variable, no big deal.

There ought to be a way to set $(SUFEXE) automatically depending
on the value of OSUNIX etc.  Is there some standard out there
which is used for saying which OS you are on?  I can't find a
variable for it anywhere in the GNU make documentation.

Should I delete OSMAC now?  It never did anything anyway, and
if I understand things correctly, Macs are really Unixes now.

Jeff