Re: [Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib? (docu)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib? (docu)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:45:48 +0000

Hi Arun,

I don't know the answer to this one.  It's not really an ltib question.
You'd probably be able to get some help by contacting Freescale support.

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = CodeWarrior
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Also you may be able to find something by googling (kernel lists?)

Regards, Stuart