[Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib?

From: 黄荣坚
Subject: [Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:31:23 +0800

Hello,all
    I'm a novice of ltib,and I want to build and deploy a kernel module for the target linux running on the board.Though I have read the LtibFAQ document,there seem to be not enough information for me to do this. So I hope I can get some help here about how I can build and deploy a kernel module with Ltib.
    Besides, I want to build a kernel which supports usb gadget mode. But when I use command: ./ltib -m config to configure the kernel ,I just can find the option
in the configuration menu. How can I add the usb gadget support (file_storage etc.) to the configuration system? Would  you please give me some advice about this?
    Thanks,
    VinuxHuang

2007-01-09