Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:33:03 +0000

Hi Andrea,

A few pointers.

* Make sure with your local CVS you have it setup so you can refresh it
with updated stuff from savannah by pouring it into the vendor branch.
Typically when I update savannah I do something like this:
$ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/sources/ltib import -m "Import from fsl
yyyymmdd" ltib freescale import-yyyymmdd

* The GPP should only be being accessed for files that are not already
in your /opt/ltib/pkgs directory.  This is correct behaviour.  Not only
are the packages you have selected copied into the iso image, but also
the ones that are selectable.  The idea is to be able to provide a
self-contained iso image for people that may not have any network
access.  This means that you will need to have a working connection to
the GPP when you make the release, but you do not need to upload your
private patches to the GPP (as they'll already be local).

Regards, Stuart