Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:22:28 +0000

Hi Andrea,

I've updated the installer to only warn if you are missing the EULA
file.  You can completely remove this from your local CVS if you don't
want the warning.  It's there more for our internal process, but
probably a good idea if you're going to add on any pieces that are not
freely distributable (such as docs etc).

Regards, Stuart