Re: [Ltib] linker issue with ltib v5

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] linker issue with ltib v5
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:46:32 +0000

Hi Marc,

Can you send a support question to Freescale (details below) that will
get routed to the right people that know about the i.MX platform.

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart