[Ltib] Package dependencies

From: Ken Gilmer
Subject: [Ltib] Package dependencies
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:32:40 -0500

Hello ~

I've looked through the doc directory on this but was unable to find an answer. I have a package (phoneme-advanced) that I want to build in LTIB in batch mode. The package builds successfully if I do it manually (ie -m scbuild, etc.) however in batch mode it failes because it requires QT sources to compile. QT is build before phoneme but the source tree is removed from the rpm/BUILD directory before the phoneme build begins. How can I tell LTIB that the X11 QT package is required for build?

Thanks in advance
Ken Gilmer

Bug Labs, Inc.