Re: [Ltib] Package dependencies

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Package dependencies
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:56:08 +0000

Hi Ken,

The sources are deliberately removed.  If there are inter-package
interface requirements that should happen via installed parts from the
package that is being depended on.

What this means is X11/Qt should install headers/libraries needed by
other packages into rootfs/usr/{include,lib} as this is the "sysroot"
for your local build.

Note also that pkg-config works with LTIB too and so other paths are
possible (as long as under rootfs).

Regards, Stuart