Re: [Ltib] rolling a tarball with the latest version, please?

From: Robert P. J. Day
Subject: Re: [Ltib] rolling a tarball with the latest version, please?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:03:11 -0400

Quoting Stuart Hughes <address@hidden>:

Hi Robert,

Agreed,  I'll try to get one made as soon as I can (hopefully in the
next day or so).

The only slight hassle doing it is the signing when uploading to
savannah.

Regards, Stuart

  thanks.  i really didn't want to whine and i was all set to just
CVS that baby down, until i noticed that CVS wasn't even installed.
grrrrr.  and, no, i don't have the authority to install it.  :-(

rday