Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:17:27 +0100

Hi Peter,

Access to the GPP is needed if you select a package and you don't
already have some of the referenced content cached in
/opt/{freescale|ltib}/pkgs

The other time you need it is if you're making a release ISO.  What's
happening here is that the release script is checking that all the
content is available (that is referenced in the default configuration).

Regards, Stuart