Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:08:45 +0100

Hi rjsiva,

You can't drop a binary package into to the rootfs and expect it to work
as they're probably not compatible (libc etc).

You need to follow the guide for adding new packages:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html#ref_89
basically get the sources for the package you want to add and put them
into the system (write a spec file).  The sources for any Debian package
can be found on http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

Regards, Stuart