Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] bitshrine.org down?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:47:14 -0400

On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 09:09 +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Peter,

It was down for a while yesterday (I got a Nagios alert).  It seems to
be back now.

Thanks!

Outside of installation and releasing, is there any other time that the GPP  (or PPP) is needed?

Regards, Stuart

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 17:37 -0400, Peter Barada wrote:

> Is bitshrine.org down?  I'm having total failure problem trying to
> make a release .iso or install a .iso w/o access to it...

Peter Barada // senior software engineer

LOGIC // embedded product solutions
411 Washington Ave. N. Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55401
M // 617.513.5874

address@hidden
www.logicpd.com

protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.