[Ltib] my reconfig'ed ltib 6.4.1 can't find tcpdump or libpcap in GPP

From: Robert P. J. Day
Subject: [Ltib] my reconfig'ed ltib 6.4.1 can't find tcpdump or libpcap in GPP
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:42:21 -0500 (EST)

  i'm sure i'm going to have some seriously inane questions over the
next little while but ... with ltib 6.4.1, i changed the config file
to include both tcpdump and libpcap.

  the subsequent build reported that it couldn't find any of:

  * libpcap-0.8.3.tar.gz.md5
  * lpbpcap-0.8.3.tar.gz
  * tcpdump-3.8.3.tar.gz

in the GPP.  but i checked http://www.bitshrine.org/gpp, and i can see
all of those.  is my build looking elsewhere?  is running 6.4.1 going
to cause me grief down the road?

rday
--

i'm guessing i could just download those files and dump them into
/opt/ltib/pkgs, but i'd rather figure out why this isn't working.

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.