Re: [Ltib] my reconfig'ed ltib 6.4.1 can't find tcpdump or libpcap in GP

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] my reconfig'ed ltib 6.4.1 can't find tcpdump or libpcap in GPP
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:32:07 +0000

Hi Robert,

Can you cut and paste the output, I'd be interested to see what it says
when it's testing the network.

The URL for the GPP has not changed, but just in case, check that it
looks right in .ltibrc, it should be:

%gpp_url
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/

Also to get some more verbose output from wget, remove the -nv option
from  wget_opts which should be in the main ltib script.  Note it may
have been slightly different back on 6.4.1

Do you know the date you got your copy of ltib.  6.4.1 indicates 2006
4th quarter release 1, but it would be nice to nail down a bit further.

Regards, Stuart