Re: [Ltib] mconf not found

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] mconf not found
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:01:14 +0100

Hi Lucas,

Please keep all messages on the public list unless I ask otherwise.

Why did you install rpm-fs using alien, this is wrong and not in any guide.

I suggest you start again and follow the installation guide. Run install, cd _ltibdir_ ; ./ltib

Regards, Stuart

Lucas Chiesa wrote:
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the reply!

* what command did you run?

Following the start up guide from NXP, I first tryed to build the
default system, so I just run ltib a number of times. I had some
issues, first some missing packages in the host computer and then I
had to manually install rpm-fs (using alien). Now it fails like this:

$ ./ltib
Can't exec "mconf": No such file or directory at
/home/tulku/Facultad/embebidos/ltib/bin/Ltibutils.pm line 967.
exec: mconf /home/tulku/Facultad/embebidos/ltib/config/main.lkc: No
such file or directory at
/home/tulku/Facultad/embebidos/ltib/bin/Ltibutils.pm line 967.
traceback:
 Ltibutils::system_nb:967
  main::get_plat_dir:3003
   main:549

Started: Mon Oct 19 21:23:48 2009
Ended:   Mon Oct 19 21:23:48 2009
Elapsed: 0 seconds

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt
Died at ./ltib line 3003.
traceback:
 main::get_plat_dir:3003
  main:549

Started: Mon Oct 19 21:23:48 2009
Ended:   Mon Oct 19 21:23:48 2009
Elapsed: 0 seconds

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

* what platform did you select to build?

I'm really not sure.. :) the default one... I didn't reach any
question from ltib yet.

* what distro are you running on.

Ubuntu Karmic (9.10)

Have you looked at the install log: host_config.log for any errors?

Yes, it was very useful to solve the first couple of problems, but now
it is not generated.

Thanks,

Lucas