[Ltib] spec file pulling from CVS

From: Andrea Galbusera
Subject: [Ltib] spec file pulling from CVS
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:18:51 +0100

Hi ltib people,

I was asking myself if it is possible to instruct a spec file to pull
package sources from a CVS repository instead of uncompressing a
source archive. The idea is to have an option to build a
'state-of-the-art' version of the an application which is under
development, without having to make snapshot archives from the CVS. Is
this feasible anyhow? I did not find any clue in FAQ an previous list
thread.

T.I.A. for any feedback
Andrea