[Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization

From: Charles Krinke
Subject: [Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:25:07 -0700

Dear Sirs:

I have inherited a project using ltib and have studied and understood some of it, but there are some holes in my knowledge. I wonder if someone could help me out with a few clues by answering these questions.

1. When ltib starts up, what files does it use? Just .ltibrc or others?

2. I find that each time I run ltib, I need to run "ltib -c" and reselect all my target parameters. Where does ltib store (and read) its configuration file from when one runs "ltib" or "ltib -c".

3. I am having trouble consistently building uImage and rootfs.jffs2. Can someone help me understand a recipe to consistently build both? Although I can run "ltib -m shell", I get stuck on it wanting a single package. Is there a way to just build a uImage and a rootfs.jffs2 from the "ltib -m shell" ??

Charles