Re: [Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:39:20 +0100

Hi Charles,

Peter's email is quite right.  If you run ./ltib -c ; ./ltib then your
selections should be saved.  Unless you want to change the config, you
don't need to run ./ltib -c again.  If this is not happening, the only
think I can think of is that somehow your .config is not being saved (in
config/platform/_target_, if this is so, check your permissions.

Regards, Stuart