Re: [Ltib] how to add usr applition to ltib

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to add usr applition to ltib
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:56:13 -0500

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 13:43 +0800, debug wrote:
Thank you for your reply very much,Peter Barada.

Can you tell me where to find the documentation and the "hello-world" package for a starting point?

Documentation can be found at http://www.ltib.org as well as in the "doc" directory.
The hello-world package is selectable from "./ltib -c" in the package list.  The psec file for hellowworld is in dist/lfs-5.1/helloworld.spec, and  "./ltib -p helloworld -m prep" will extract the source and place it in rpm/BUILD/helloworld-*