Re: [Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Understanding ltib initialization
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:24:35 +0100

Hi Charles,

Peter has answered most of this.  Just to clarify (it does a bit more,
but this is the most important):

1. If you change a file in rpm/BUILD/_some_package_ and run ./ltib, it
should notice and re-built that package and re-install into the rootfs/*
area.  Other dependency re-builds could be triggered.  In your case if
anything builds in rpm/BUILD/linux/ then the uImage should get re-built
and re-installed.

2. If any package changes, then the image (jffs2 etc) gets re-built

3. If you change anything in rootfs/* by hand, nothing will happens as
far as ltib is concerned as this is an output area.

Regards, Stuart