Re: [Ltib] ERROR 404 on package download (elftosb)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ERROR 404 on package download (elftosb)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:12:32 +0100

Hi Ferdinand,

I just tried a download test for this package and it seemed okay:

"""
$ ./ltib -p mxc-misc --dltest
Testing network connectivity for gpp
OK GPP: is available
OK GPP: tc-fsl-x86lnx-armeabi-nptl-4.1.2-3.i386.rpm

Processing platform: Freescale IMX27 ADS reference board
using config/platform/imx27ads/.config

Processing: mxc-misc
======================
OK GPP: misc-mx-20070112.tar.gz
OK GPP: misc-linux_2.6.19_fixup.patch
OK GPP: misc-remove_i2c.patch

Started: Tue Jul  6 19:10:26 2010
Ended:   Tue Jul  6 19:10:33 2010
Elapsed: 7 seconds

Build Succeeded
"""

Can you post some output, are you sure you're using the Savannah CVS
version of LTIB?

Regards, Stuart