Re: [Ltib] Failure to build pkgconfig on LPC32xx Target

From: Quentin YANG
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Failure to build pkgconfig on LPC32xx Target
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:32:01 +1000

Hi Tim,

Are you saying the latest LTIB release from CVS failed to build Linux image for Phytec 3250 board. (Phytec LPC32xx) ?

In that case, I'll avoid updating my local LTIB installation.

I've successfully built Linux image for Phytec 3250 board.
( previous kernel 2.6.27.8 and most recent kernel 2.6.34 both passed the LTIB build.
I am using Fedora 9 with 2.6.27.25 kernel
address@hidden ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686
)

Let me know if you need any assistance.
I can send u the kernel_pre_config and Phytec_Board_Make_config I used.

Also, please make sure to run
address@hidden ltib-qs]$./ltib -m distclean
address@hidden ltib-qs]$./ltib --config
if you want to do another build from scratch.

Regards,
Quentin