[Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be loade

From: malay jajodia
Subject: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be loaded into the rootfs
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:40:15 -0700

Hi,

I have started using LTIB for my PHY3250 board and have a question that has probably been answered many times but still gives me some doubts. If possible please let me know the steps required to load a platform specific driver into rootfs. Also i need to make an application program to test with my driver. I have read many related documents but still i am confused on how i can achieve both tasks, so please elaborate it with your reply.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Malay Jajodia
Email: address@hidden