Re: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be l

From: Charles Krinke
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be loaded into the rootfs
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:50:00 -0700

Dear Malay:

There are several choices.

One is to add any project specific files to the directory rootfs/ and then when the rootfs is created, these files will be added to the JFFS2 (or NFS mountable image).

Another is to add them into the build as spec files and others more familiar with ltib will address that. Personally, I use the first option.

Charles