Re: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be l

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Request to explain how the platform specific drivers can be loaded into the rootfs
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:57:03 +0100

Hi Malay,

Not sure what the real question is here, but there are example kernel
module and userspace examples.

For userspace try this:

##### unpack the code to rpm/BUILD/helloworld-1.1
$ ./ltib -p helloworld -m prep

##### build and install it (to test)
$ ./ltib -p helloworld

##### edit the source, make it do what you want

##### re-build and install (repeat this and last step until done)
$ ./ltib -p helloworld

Similar idea for the kernel module:
$ ./ltib -p hello_mod -m prep
$ ./ltib -p hello_mod