Re: [Ltib] problem on running LTIB

From: seh
Subject: Re: [Ltib] problem on running LTIB
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 03:16:32 -0400

Hi Aydemir,

Are you still running ltib as root? (your wget show you as root).  If so
you should use a normal non-root user.

So far as wget goes, this output looks okay.  I'll take a look later and
see if I can figure out why this does not pass the check.

For the time being, you can work around this by editing you ltib script
and find the line (98 in the current version) which shows:

            wget            0

and delete it.  This will remove the check for wget, which you know you
already have.

Regards, Stuart