Re: [Ltib] GPP

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] GPP
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:13:47 +0000

Hi Matt,

The GPP used to be browsable, but due to mirroring and the limited type
of ISP hosting account (see the mailing list archives) I removed this
facility.

However, there is a way to check on the web site.  If you look  here:
http://ltib.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava.html
You'll see an index to all the BSPs, and if you click on your platform:
http://ltib.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava_mpc8536ds.html
You can see which files are on the GPP.

Regards, Stuart