Re: [Ltib] Building PHP with Ltib-Freescale.... problems.

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Building PHP with Ltib-Freescale.... problems.
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:56:35 -0400

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Stuart Hughes <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> The "dependency" on Apache and other modules is probably my fault.  Way back
> when I did the original work to include these, the brief was to "build the
> LAMP stack" and make it foolproof.  I can't recall if there are any direct
> dependencies (there may be on some kind of http server?).  Anyhow the
> flexibility could be improved, but it's not something I have time to look at
> currently.

I'll give it stab.  Attached is a patch that removes the select
PKG_MYSQL / PKG_HTTPD from the php package.  These packages are tested
in the php spec file to set the options for build.  I also added a
PKG_LAMP for a simple lamp setup selection.

It seems to work here, but I did not test out every scenario/platform.