lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #58571] DNS host list is global even for multiple neti

From: Ashley Duncan
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #58571] DNS host list is global even for multiple netifs
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 01:17:57 -0400 (EDT)

I have made what I think is a simple solution to this issue by allowing (as an
option) separate DNS servers per netif.  Minimal code changes were required.
When the option is turned off, there are no actual code changes outside of
dns.c/h.  When turned on the changes to external modules are minor.  The
changes to dns.c are also minor.

I have tested the code and would like to submit a patch for review so that
this change may be considered for inclusion in lwIP or at least be a reference
for other people who come up against this situation.

What is the process for submitting this patch?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58571>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/