lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #58571] DNS host list is global even for multiple neti

From: Ashley Duncan
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #58571] DNS host list is global even for multiple netifs
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:06:15 -0400 (EDT)

I have attached the patch file below.  The patch is for STABLE-2.1.2 release.

Sorry, I have not been allowed time to spend on implementing the patch on the
current master head.

The patch does not include any changes that may be required to default
projects, tests or lwipopts.h sample files.  LWIP_DNS_SERVER_PER_NETIF must be
set to 1 in lwipopts.h for this patch to be effective, otherwise code should
compile pretty much as it did before the patch.

I am interested in hearing thoughts or anything I may have messed up.  I am
not overly familiar with lwIP so  may have easily missed an important detail
or use case.

Regards

Ashley

(file #49370)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: dnsserverpernetif.patch        Size:11 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/dnsserverpernetif.patch?file_id=49370>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58571>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/