lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:06:15 -0000

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

Hmm, also lwip.sf.net does seem registered. Both Leon and Adam are members
there. This seems to imply SF did accept the license. (I've never known them
to deny someone, or remove stale projects for that matter)

I'm looking at the trove categorization and seeing it allows for "other"
licenses as well as "BSD License". The current COPYING file has the exact
same phrase #3 as the OSI approved BSD license.

Hmm.

Scott.

--=20
http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE--