lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:04:35 -0000

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Interesting.=20

:pserver:address@hidden/var/lib/cvs MODULE "lwip" is available built
off the current nighty CVS dump.

Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. If you guys wants to
host it permanently, then do so!

I would like access to it, or have a place to send patches .. at the very
least.

Scott.

* Troy (Office PC) translated into ASCII [Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:50:54PM -=
0700][<address@hidden>]

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--