lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Compile warnings

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Compile warnings
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:45:44 +0100

Hello Bob,

> helping to enhance and improve the lwIP package. (I have previously built
> compliant implementation of IP, ICMP, ARP and UDP from scratch). What do I
> need to do to be able to generate fixes?

The Savannah page allows you to bring in bugs and patches. You might prefer
the
mailing list for discussions instead on small issues (like warnings,
signed/unsigned
issues).

The CVS committers are chosen from active developers with good input. In
order
to keep the stack in a reasonably stable state, the number of committers is
limited.

BTW, if your implementation is open-source, we might benefit from it by
merging
some ideas or architectural concepts, or features lwIP is missing. We are
not quite
sure if we are fully compliant (and with what?).

Regards, Leon.