lwip-users

[lwip-users] SOCK_RAW

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] SOCK_RAW
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:06:25 -0500

Just in case anyone's interested...
A few weeks ago I posted a question regarding use of SOCK_RAW at
the sockets API.  The code just hung inside LWIP waiting for
a message.  Anyway, I finally had a chance to browse around a bit
on Friday and realized that I didn't have LWIP_RAW defined.
After defining that (and cleaning up my interface to SOCK_RAW),
it appears to be working (at least for implementing ping).

So, two comments...
1. I have a working (limited) ping that uses SOCK_RAW, so if anyone
   can use it, let me know.
2. It seems like the sockets API code that uses SOCK_RAW should be
   dependent on the same LWIP_RAW definition, right?
Ed